Fill out the form below to register your car to park on the University of Hartford campus.
- This registration is for individuals only participating through the Community Division. Students enrolled in University classes and faculty/staff will need to register their vehicles through Public Safety at 860.768.7985. Vehicle registrations with ID numbers associated with University students or faculty/staff members will not be registered using this system.
- Once you have submitted your vehicle(s) registration information, you will be able to park on the University of Hartford campus (good for Parking Lot D and the Handel Performing Arts Center only). This applies to all non-designated parking spots and excludes red parking spaces and all faculty parking spaces.
- Please register ALL vehicles that will be parked in these locations; multiple vehicles can be registered to a single student ID number.
- You will not need to display a parking placard or visible permit as vehicle information is queried by Public Safety prior to a ticket being issued.
- In the event that you change vehicles, you must submit another vehicle registration for that vehicle, even if the plate stays the same.
- If you are ticketed, please contact the Community Division Main Office with the following information (below). We will need a copy of the citation in order to resolve the issue.
- Please note that the vehicle registration process is the responsibility of the student / family.