NEW! DECMS Concerto Competition
David Einfeldt Chamber Music Seminar
March 2014 update for prospective students: There are a few spots left in the David Einfeldt Chamber Music Seminar! Submit your application materials ASAP if you would like to be considered for one of these available spots.
Guidelines and rules:
- The DECMS concerto competition is open to all 2014 participants.
- Check box on enrollment form indicating you would like to enter the competition.
- Students should include the movement they wish to submit for the competition as one of their audition pieces via DVD or MP4 file. No cuts in the solo part are allowed. If you have any questions about your selection please contact the program director. Click here for application information.
- A panel of impartial judges will review the auditions and choose a winner. The winner will be notified by no later than May 15, 2014. The winner must agree to attend DECMS.
- The concerto competition winner will perform the movement submitted to the competition (no substitutions allowed) on “The E Orchestra” concert, which will take place on Thursday, August 7.
- All guidelines must be met for the results to stand.