Guitar, Harp & Keyboard
The Guitar Program at The Hartt School is the oldest and most developed performance-based guitar program in the country. Its faculty tour all over the world as clinicians and performers. The keyboard faculty are internationally renowned pianists and organists, performing throughout Europe, Asia, and North and South America.
If you have any questions, please contact Richard Provost.
Learn more about the Guitar program
If you have any questions, please contact Hartt Admissions.
Learn more about the Harp program
If you have any questions, please contact Margreet Pfeifer Francis or David Westfall.
Learn more about the Piano program
- Gregory Babal, Classroom Piano
- Amy Champagne Pott, Classroom Piano
- Luiz de Moura Castro, Piano
- Margreet Pfeifer Francis, Piano; Co-Director of Performance 20/20 and Co-Chair of Keyboard Department
- Barbara Johnson, Classroom Piano
- Phillip Kawin, piano
- Paul Rutman, Piano
- Robert Edward Smith, Harpsichord
- Patricia Snyder, Organ
- David Westfall, Piano; Co-Chair of Keyboard Department; Chair, Accompanying