• About Hartt
  • Admissions
  • Undergraduate Programs
  • Graduate Programs
  • Faculty
  • Alumni
  • Performing Groups
  • Student Life and Resources
  • SummerTerm
  • Community Division

Fuller Music Center

The Alfred C. Fuller Music Center is a four-story complex that houses The Hartt School administration, Music Division and the main office and music departments of the Community Division.  Alfred Fuller, founder of The Fuller Brush Company, and his wife, Mary Primrose Fuller, a pianist, helped nurture The Hartt School and create scholarships through their philanthropy.  In 1998, Mary Primrose Fuller left a bequest of $19.8 million, creating new opportunities for Hartt.

The Fuller Music Center has two distinct areas:  O'Connell Hall and Paranov Hall.

O'Connell Hall

O'Connell Hall is located on the east end of the Fuller Music Center and houses the Organ Studio, Berkman Recital Hall, and the main offices and practice rooms of the Community Division.

Paranov Hall

Paranov Hall, on the west end of the Fuller Music Center houses the Instrumental and Vocal Studies Divisions and The Hartt School administration. The LEGO Learning Center, a state-of-the-art research facility, is also housed here.  This facility is comprised of a large classroom and an adjoining observation room designed to further the understanding of how children, in their first seven years, develop musical understandings and skills.

©2014 The Hartt School, University of Hartford, 200 Bloomfield Avenue, West Hartford, CT 06117-1599 | 860.768.4454

Contact The Hartt School | Staff Listing | Give to Hartt | Rent Facilities | About This Site | Web Privacy Policy | Site Index

Follow harttschool on Twitter    

%s1 / %s2