All Bachelor of Music students, regardless of major, study privately with a member of Hartt's instrumental faculty. In addition to reviewing information on your intended degree, please visit the page of each instrumental studio for more details of instrumental study at Hartt.
Jazz instrumentalists and vocalists: Please visit the Jackie McLean Institute of Jazz page.
Pianists: visit the Bachelor of Music in Piano Performance page.
Guitar: visit the Bachelor of Music in Guitar Performance page.
- Bassoon with Marc Goldberg
- Cello with Mihai Tetel, Terry King & Astrid Schween
- Clarinet with Ayako Oshima & Curt Blood
- Double Bass with Robert Black
- Euphonium with James E. Jackson III
- Flute with Janet Arms & Greig Shearer
- Horn with David Wakefield
- Harp with Rebecca Flannery
- Oboe with Bert Lucarelli
- Percussion with Ben Toth
- Saxophone with Carrie Koffman
- Trumpet with Kevin Cobb & Jay Lichtmann
- Trombone with John Rojak
- Tuba with Scott Mendoker
- Violin with Katie Lansdale, Anton Miller, Emlyn Ngai, Mickey Reisman, & Katherine Winterstein
- Viola with Rita Porfiris, Melinda Daetsch & Steve Larson